Liquid batching systems and filling systems
Used in conjunction with FMO and FMC flowmeters to display flow data. When combined with pump, switching amplifier, flowmeter, hoses and valve, Fluxtronic allows accurate batch dispensing. The Fluxtronic controller is configured by the user. Features are as follows:
- Battery powered (explosion proof for use in Zone 1)
- Stores up to 10 pre-set batch volumes
- Batch volume can also be manually adjusted by the user on-the-fly
- User can choose to dispense in kg, litres, gallons etc.
- Stores up to 10 calibration factors for 10 different fluids - calibration factor only needs to be entered if dispensing in kg.
- Shows actual flow rate
- Stores total volume pumped, allowing user to monitor usage and easily determine how much liquid is left in the container
- Dry run protection will shut off power to the pump motor (or pneumatic valve) if no flow is detected (delay time selectable).
- Selectable lock feature to safeguard settings.
- Factory reset feature
- Current-less memory ensures data settings are maintained.
- Can send pulse signal to an external control box (not supplied) to sound a siren or flash a beacon at the end of a batch.
- Can output pulse signal to an external datalogger if required.
- Can operate 1 or 2 electrically operated valves if required.
- Has auto correct function (for use with electrically actuated solenoid valves)
With the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® for FMC/FMJ and FMO filling and dosing processes of almost all kinds of fluids can be performed with maximum precision and highest safety. There are two operating option. While in "normal mode" only the passed through volume is displayed in "automatic mode" it is possible to fill preprogrammed quantities semi-automatically at the push of a button. As soon as the requested quantity is filled it is possible to output two signals. This way, e.g. a valve or a drive motor can be controlled or the signal is forwarded to a PLC.
- For wall mounting
- Calibration on medium possible
- Display of filled quantity (normal mode)
- With switching amplifier batch operation possible (automatic mode)
- New menu-driven control panel
- Three additional outlets