For low to medium viscous media in IBC's and smaller containers
FLUX mixers for dispersing, emulsifying, homogenising, chilling, dissolving, mixing, neutralising, stirring, circulating or exchanging heat efficiently can be used for container sizes from 30 to 30000 litres. Please contact us for advice on your specific application.
The FLUX mixer program was developed as a modular system. The drive motors are in correspondence with IEC standards. Mixer shafts in lengths of 150 to 1800 mm are offered in stainless steel 316 L or with a coating in PVDF or PE, so can be used for various types of liquids.
- Circulating performance up to 650 m3/h
- Speed from 750 to 1.500 rpm
- Inverters available for variable speed applications
- IBC models suitable for max viscosities: 800 mPas, 1500, mPas, 2500 mPas.
- Suitable for fluids with max. 5 % solid content
- Larger models suitable for small tanks up to approx. 4000 l
- Available with single-phase 230V IP54 or 3-phase 230/400V IP55 electric motors
- Compressed air powered model also available
- Shafts in 316L stainless steel and PE-coated steel for concentrated acids
- Blades in 316L stainless, polypropylene and PVDF
- Not suitable for shear-sensitive liquids