Automatic Filling Systems
Fast, accurate dispensing of at the push of a button.
Effective solutions for a single point of dispense
Need to improve safety and reduce manual handling?
Want to improve dispensing speed and accuracy?
Cut waste and reduce spills?
Improve productivity and profitability?
Then talk to FLUX, experts in drum, IBC and tank and dispensing solutions.
Whatever your problem, whatever the liquid, whatever the viscosity, FLUX can probably help. Flammable liquids, food and beverage products, aggressive acids and alkalis, oils and greases – we can pump and dispense them all. Both electric and compressed air powered solutions are available.
We can dispense from any vessel - drum, barrel, IBC or tank. High or low viscosity. From simple, low cost solutions, through to bespoke systems for permanent installation.
Here are some examples:
1. Trolley mounted solutions for connection to IBC bottom outlet
2. Fixed systems for transferring liquids to smaller containers and mixing vessels
3. Dispensing high viscosity materials from drums
Or give us a call on 01202 823304 and discuss your application with our experts.
- Competitive alternative to conventional automatic filling machines and stations, when only a single point of dispense is required.
- Suitable for low and high viscosity media – consult FLUX.
- Can be used with any electric or pneumatic drum, IBC or AOD (air operated diaphragm) pump.
- Fast, accurate dispensing at the push of a button.
- Pre-set quantity can be set via FLUXTRONIC® batch controller
- Dispense by weight or volume.
- Can also be used in hazardous areas – consult FLUX.
- Typical system comprises drum pump, drive motor, flow meter, hose, switching amplifier and FLUX discharge unit (FAE or RS type).
- The FAE is suitable for lower viscosity fluids whereas the RS is used for high viscosity applications. Both options can be fitted with remote start-stop button for efficient dispensing operation.