High Viscosity Pumps | Drum and Barrel Pumps
Progressive cavity design for pumping low to high-viscosity media
FLUX progressive cavity pumps are suitable for pumping low to high-viscosity fluids. These positive displacement type pumps ensure low turbulence, constant delivery pressure and provide gentle, pulsation-free operation. Series 550 pumps are used in industrial applications and Series 560 pumps are designed for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries. All pumps can be used mobile and stationary, and the simple, robust design ensures the pumps are easy to disassemble.
There are versions for immersing in the liquid or for dry installation outside the container; versions with explosion protection, 3A certification and FLUX FOOD pumps (Directive (EC) 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21 compliant). For connection of the motor there is a choice between bearing flange mounting (S) and gearbox mounting (GS). For pumping especially high-viscosity media, there are ViscoFlux drum emptying systems with progressive cavity pumps.
- For containers: ~ 200 litre drums, ~ 1000 l IBCs, tanks > 1000 l and as process pump
- Delivery rate: max. 50 l/min*
- Delivery head: max. 80 mwc*
- Viscosity: max. 80.000 mPas*
- Motor drive: electric/pneumatic
- Available certificates: Ex*, Food*, 3A*, FDA*
* dependent on pump model, medium and motor