FLUX brand values
Welcome to the pioneer of drum pumps
The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for more than 70 years and ensures smooth-running processes even at demanding media. With a huge range of expertise FLUX always offers the optimum solution for individual conveying tasks and provides maximum safety in all areas. Innovations from FLUX convince in the long-term with their reliability and highest quality in every detail.
From the inventors of the electric drum pump
- Reliability. In concrete terms: Every minute of downtime is a minute too much. FLUX strives to prevent downtimes in the best way possible.
- Long service life. High-quality technology is one of the most important prerequisites for long-term trouble-free processes.
- Made in Germany. FLUX has its central production location in Maulbronn, Baden-Württemberg.
- Awards. Such as the iF Product Design award which FLUX brand products have won several times underline the unique claim of the FLUX brand.
Individual solutions for your requirements
- Extensive range of products. FLUX offers an extensive range of products based on individual components, pre-configured sets and system solutions.
- Individual solutions. For specific requirements FLUX designs and implements special adaptations, custom-made products and complex solutions in-house.
- Technology partners. FLUX consultants are the competent contact for the customer – on the telephone or with the customer on site.
- On-call delivery. All popular products are available from the large warehouse at the headquarters in Maulbronn. Local warehouses in different countries supplement capacities where it is economical to do so.
- After-Sales-Support. FLUX guarantees a repair service and supply of replacement parts for a period of up to 20 years following date of purchase.
Good to know: It's a FLUX product
- Demanding media. FLUX technology covers an enormous spectrum of differing media. It goes without saying that FLUX provides maximum safety and reliability for demanding media as well.
- Special solutions for individual industries. Different industries. Different challenges. Whether food industry, pharmaceutical industry, hygienic or explosion-hazard sectors: The focus always is on product and user safety.
- Handling. Risks which could otherwise occur in operation have already been taken into consideration by FLUX in the design phase. The result: Products which are able to handle complex tasks but which can still be operated with a few simple movements.