Air operated transfer pumps
Self-priming double diaphragm pumps
These self-priming air operated transfer pumps have many benefits. Be it viscous products, solids in suspension, abrasive fluids, highly flammable or aerated liquids: FLUX air-operated transfer pumps meet most demands with high operational safety and reliability. Flow rate is infinitely variable. Integrated silencers minimise noise output. Liquid transfer rates can also be measured using our FMO flowmeters with Fluxtronic display. We can even provide complete batch dispensing systems if required.
Heavy duty (RFM) models are constructed from solid machined blocks with matched high performance diaphragms. They are specially designed for tough, continuous duty applications. They ensure smooth, low shear liquid transfer, safe dry running and are completely overload-proof. These pumps can be easily dismantled for cleaning or service.
Injection-moulded/cast (FDM) pumps are available in aluminium, cast iron, stainless steel and acetal body materials, with a wide range of elastomer options. These pumps have stall-free air valves and can deliver high pressures up to 8 bar.
Flux can supply air operated transfer pumps with ATEX certification and food grade pumps with FDA / EN1935 approvals.
Please click the pictures below for more details.
- For containers: ~ 1000 l IBCs, tanks > 1000 l, as process pump
- Delivery rate: max. 1.040 l/min*
- Delivery head: max. 200 mwc*
- Viscosity: max. just capable of flowing*
- Operating pressure: max. 8,6 bar*
- Suction head dry: max. 4,5 m*
- Suction head product-filled: max. 9,5 m*
- Housing Materials RFM:
- PP, PTFE
- Housing Materials FDM:
- PP, AC, PVDF, AL, S, GG
- Available certificates: Ex*, FDA*
* dependent on pump model, medium and motor