Liquid filling machines
FLUXTRONIC batch controller with ATEX certification
When combined with FSV switching amplifier, flowmeter, hoses and dispense valve, Fluxtronic allows accurate batch dispensing of high or low viscosity fluids. The Fluxtronic controller can be configured by the user. Features are as follows:
- Battery powered (explosion proof for use in ATEX Zone 1)
- Stores up to 10 pre-set batch volumes
- Batch volume can also be rapidly adjusted by the user on-the-fly
- Choose to dispense in kg, litres or gallons
- Stores up to 10 calibration factors for 10 different fluids
- Shows actual flow rate
- Stores total volume pumped, allowing user to monitor usage and easily determine how much liquid is left in the container
- Dry run protection shuts off power to the pump motor (or pneumatic valve) if no flow is detected.
- Selectable lock feature to safeguard settings.
- Current-less memory ensures data settings are maintained.
- Can send pulse signal to an external control box (not supplied) to sound a siren or flash a beacon at the end of a batch.
- Can output pulse signal to an external data logger if required.
- Can operate 1 or 2 electrically operated valves if required.
- Auto correct function (for use with electrically actuated solenoid valves)
The FLUXTRONIC® controller is combined with FMC/FMO flowmeter to deliver safe, accurate, filling and dispensing of almost any liquid, from 250 ml to 500+ kg. Typical accuracy <1%. There are two operating options. In normal mode only the delivered volume is displayed. In automatic mode the system will dispense pre-programmed quantities automatically at the push of a button. When the operator requests liquid delivery, signals are sent to run pump motor (usually when dispensing from a barrel, IBC or tank), open a valve at the dispensing point (or a tank outlet). Signals can also be sent to a control panel or PLC if required.
- Improve speed and safety
- Reduce spillage and waste
- Save time and money
- Flexible - Install at pump outlet or in fixed pipework
- Dispense by volume or weight
- Dispense batches from >250 ml
- High accuracy (typically <1%)
- Certified for use in Zone 1 and 2 ATEX areas
- 4 level PIN code access to lock down settings