Eccentric worm design for pumping low to high-viscosity media
FLUX worm pumps are mainly used for transferring high-viscosity liquids. The positive displacement design minimises liquid turbulence and provides constant delivery pressure and pulsation-free flow. F550 pumps are primarily used in industrial applications. F560 pumps can be specified with FDA CFR 21, EC 1935/2004 or 3A sanitary approvals for pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics applications. Vertical and horizontal (TR) models are available, either for direct insertion into drum or IBC, or for dry use on trolley or baseplate. The simple worm-drive design ensures the pumps are easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance.
There are worm pumps for mobile or stationary installation and versions with ATEX certification for use in flammable atmospheres (SX and GSX models). There is a choice between bearing flange mounted direct-drive motor (S models) and gearbox mounted motor (GS models). Both S and GS worm-drive pumps can be powered by electric and compressed air motors.
For pumping especially high-viscosity media, take a look at ViscoFlux drum emptying systems used with FLUX worm pumps.
- For containers: ~ 200 litre drums, ~ 1000 l IBCs, tanks > 1000 l and as process pump
- Delivery rate: max. 50 l/min*
- Delivery head: max. 80 mwc*
- Viscosity: max. 80.000 mPas*
- Motor drive: electric/pneumatic
- Available certificates: Ex*, Food*, 3A*, FDA*
* dependent on pump model, medium and motor