Flux F 458 Motor
The robust drum pump motor
The F 458 is a compact commutator motor, has an extremely tough housing with double skin in aluminium and is thus very quiet. The motor is completely closed, has a special corrosion-resistant painting and is therefore suitable for use in extreme conditions, even in areas with corrosive vapours.
The motor F 458 EL has additionally an easy to handle electronic speed adjustment to regulate the delivery rate.
The motor F 458-1 is identical with type F 458, but has with 700 watts a much higher performance. This motor is used when a higher capacity is required or when slightly viscous fluids or media with an increased density have to be pumped.
- Protection class: IP 55
- Ventilation: external
- Tension (Volt): 12 V, 24 V, 110 V, 120 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Performance (watt): 460/700 W
- Speed adjustment: Optional
- Weight: 5,1/5,9 kg
- Integral no-volt release: Optional
- Very robust housing in aluminium
- With special corrosion-resistant painting
- Very low noise level
- Motor is completely closed
- F 458-1: 700 W
- F 458 EL: with infinitely speed adjustment