ATEX Motor F 460 Ex
The explosion-proof drum pump motor
The F 460 Ex is a compact commutator motor, has an extremely tough housing with double skin in aluminium and is thus very quiet. The motor is completely closed. The optimal air flow ensures a very good cooling and thus a service life above average of the carbon brushes.
The motor F 460 Ex EL has additionally an easy to handle electronic speed adjustment to regulate the delivery rate.
The motor F 460-1 Ex is identical with type F 460 Ex, but has with 700 watts a much higher performance. This motor is used when a higher capacity is required or when slightly viscous fluids or media with an increased density have to be pumped.
- Protection class: IP 55
- Ex: II 2 G Ex d e IIC T6
- Ventilation: external
- Tension (Volt): 12 V, 24 V, 110 V, 120 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Performance (watt): 460/700 W
- Speed adjustment: Optional
- Weight: 5,1/5,9 kg
- Integral no-volt release: Optional
- Very robust housing in aluminium
- With special corrosion-resistant painting
- F 460-1 Ex: 700 W
- F 460 Ex EL: 460 W, with infinitely speed adjustment
- Also in High Temperature (HT) version up to 60°C (140°F)